JLP Lab (Trademark Peña Photo Art)
Privacy-sensitive data is processed via the JLP Lab website www.penaphotoart.com. This data is called personal data. We consider the careful handling of personal data of great importance. Therefore, we carefully process and secure personal data.
- clearly indicate for what purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- try to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the stated purposes;
- first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also the requirements of the parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data when requested.
- In this privacy statement, we explain what personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on October 18, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
JLP Lab (Trademark Peña Photo Art)
Use of personal data
By using our website, you leave us certain information. It can be personal data. We collect personal data through various channels. For example, you can order items through our website, where we ask you to provide us with some personal information to complete the order.
You can also create an account on our website to better understand your orders. Personal data is also collected when browsing our website on various devices, such as a computer, smartphone or tablet.
You may also contact us with questions and / or complaints by post, email or telephone. In that case, we will contact you to answer the query or claim. Finally, we may collect your data through contests and other promotions that you have participated in or when you have participated in a market or customer survey.
Additionally, data may also be collected through social media channels (such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin), for example when you contact us with questions. In that case, we only use your account name so that we can reply to your message. When you use our website, we may process the following information about you (in part, depending on the information you enter, for example, when placing an order, participating in contests, or creating an account):
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Address data
- phone number
- Technical data of the equipment you use (for example, your smartphone / laptop / tablet or a store kiosk), such as IP address, MAC address, and software used
- Your browsing behavior on the website, including mouse and click behavior and the duration and time of your visit to our website
- Shopping history
- Your account login details
The above data is used for the following purposes:
- to offer you the opportunity to order items through our website and to use all the functionalities and services of the website;
- to process your order and inform you of its progress;
- to communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and / or mail;
- to serve you personalized content and advertisements on the Peña Photo Art website, and third-party websites based on your interests and your (online) shopping history (see also header profile);
- to send you personalized newsletters based on your interests and purchasing history (online) (see also header profile);
- process your data for possible participation in contests and other promotions, so that we can contact you when you have won something and improve our services;
- to answer your questions or process your complaints via social media, email, post or telephone;
- to improve (individually) our website, stores, assortment and our services both in store and online. We do this on the basis of: your preferences, customer and market surveys conducted, and the use of our website by visitors.
Right of restriction
- As an interested party, you have the following rights:
- In accordance with art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your datas personal data processed by us, to the extent that this information is described therein;
- in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
in accordance with art. 17 AVG has the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless further processed
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or
- it is required for the affirmation, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
denies the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal, but you refuse to remove it;
- We no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing in accordance with art. 21 of the RGPD;
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or request its transfer to another controller;
- The right to, in accordance with art. 77 GDPR to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your place of residence or usual place of work or our central office “
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Your data will be kept for as long as necessary to be able to provide our services and provide you with the best service.
If you have given permission for this, we can send our newsletter by email. An unsubscribe option will be included with each communication in this way if you are no longer interested in our newsletter. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter in your account. We use Mailchimp services to send this newsletter.
Provision to third parties
The information you provide will only be passed on to third parties if it is necessary for the delivery of the products requested by you or the services requested.
This affects, for example, the payment providers Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Giropay.
We use a mailing list with your name and email address to send the newsletter. This service runs through Mailchimp.
In addition, we transmit your address data to our transport providers UPS, DHL, NLPost for example, in order to deliver your order.
Also, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties if you have not given permission to do so, unless it is legally required or permitted. For example, the police may request data from us in the context of a fraud investigation. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
Peña Photo Art does not sell your information
Peña Photo Art will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the processing of your order. Our employees and third parties hired by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
We combine your personal data from different sources to offer you the best online shopping experience. We do this by linking various information about you, such as your account information, your purchase history, the reviews you have posted, but also your browsing behavior on our website on various devices, such as your computer, smartphone or tablet.
By combining your data from different sources, we can display personalized offers das and personalized content on our website or third-party websites that match your interests and purchasing history. We can also personalize the newsletter for you in this way. In this way we can make better and more specific offers. This prevents you from viewing content or offers that are less interesting to you.
Third Party Websites
This statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the corresponding website, to ensure that they handle your data correctly.
Security of your data
We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or alteration of the information we receive on our site. When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT industry.
If you are 16 years of age or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. The changes will be posted on our website. Therefore, it is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of these changes.
View and change your data
If you have provided us with personal data, you can change it at any time in your account. You can log into your account here.
If you do not have an account and still want to view or delete your personal data, you can contact customer service using the following information:
Peña Photo Art
Attn Customer Service
5654 AH Eindhoven
Or by sending an email to email@example.com
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to properly identify yourself by submitting a copy of valid identification. Do not forget to protect your citizen service number and your passport photo on the copy. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in your browser settings.
Dutch data protection authority
Of course, we will be happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. If, however, you are unable to reach an agreement with us, you also have the right under privacy law to lodge a complaint with the privacy supervisor, the Netherlands Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions about your privacy and / or this privacy statement, you can ask by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by phone at 071-8200250 Peña Photo Art respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Otherwise, we will only use this information with your permission. Peña Photo Art will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the processing of your order.